Hvar - Korcula - Peljesac
Full day (8-9 h)
- Cruising by Scedro island and passing through Peljesac channel
- Enjoy the incredible beauty of Peljesac and Korcula
- Visit and explore the medieval Korcula town, home of the famous explorer Marco Polo
- Have lunch in one of Korcula's great restaurants
- Enjoy yourself on one of Korcula'sbeautiful beaches
Short description of the excursion:
Our journey stars from Hvar port toward Scedro Island, after passing Scedro we turn to Peljesac channel and Korcula town, after approximately one and a half hour sail time we arrive to Korcula. We can stop somewhere on the way so our guests can take a swim on one of Korcula or Peljesac beaches. When you arrive to Korcula you will have a chance to look around this beautiful small town, surrounded by old town walls and preserved center. Korcula is home of the famous explorer Marco Polo. You can have lunch in one of great Korcula’s restaurants, after lunch we visit one of the beaches and return to Hvar.
This is just a general description of the excursion, as this is a private excursion you can change anything that is not to your liking. Boat, skipper, fuel and VAT are included in the price. 3 and a half hours of active cruising time is included in the price, every additional hour of cruising is 100 EUR.